Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lush Haul!


I've been itching to try some new skincare recently, so I decided to branch out and try Lush! I like the idea of using products with good-for-you ingredients and no preservatives.
FYI: My skin is normal to dry, sensitive, and while I'm not prone to widespread breakouts, I do get blemishes from time to time.
Here's what I got!


  • Angels on Bare Skin: This is a cult favorite cleanser that can be used for all skin types. I've heard amazing things about this and can't wait to give it a try!
  • Eau Roma Water: This is a toner that is also meant for dryer, sensitive skin types. I've used rose water toners before and love them, so this seemed like a natural fit! I also love that it has a spray nozzle; I think that will make it easier to use.
  • 9 To 5 Cleansing Lotion: This is supposed to be a makeup remover. Since Angels on Bare Skin isn't known for it's makeup removing abilities, I thought I'd give this a try. You massage it on your face as if you're applying a moisturizer, then remove it with cotton pads or a damp washcloth. It's kind of like a makeup wipe: you don't need water to use it, just cotton pads soaked in toner! 
  • Porridge Soap: I've heard amazing things about this soap. It's supposed to be exfoliating yet soothing for sensitive skin (on the body this time!). I have very dry skin on my body, and I'm always looking for soaps that will soothe my often-itchy limbs. This seems like a good fit and I'll let you know how it works out!
  • Queen of Hearts sample: Honestly, I don't know anything about this soap! It does smell quite nice, rosy and soft, and the label says "creamy" which leads me to believe that it's more on the moisturizing side. Again, I'll let you know how this works for me!
I really enjoy Lush products, but I'm still a bit of a newbie. What products do you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment