Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Everyday Minerals Haul!


Today I got a package from Everyday Minerals! I had a few Amazon gift cards and decided to purchase a new makeup brush to apply my mineral foundation with. Everyday Minerals, like many other companies (including Sephora and Lush), has a shop on Amazon to make shopping really easy. Previously all I had to apply mineral foundation with was a small Bare Minerals brush that came in a trial kit. While it worked, it was tiny, so I decided to try a brush from Everyday Minerals!



The brush is the Long Handled Kabuki ($12). I used it today with my Colorscience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Foundation (a generously sized sample from a Birchbox a few months back) as well as with my ELF HD Powder ($6). It applied both products beautifully! The brush is also 100% vegan and incredibly soft. I feel like it would also be great for applying blush and bronzer as well.

Everyday Minerals also threw in two sample of their mineral blush, one in the shade Truly Tiger and the other in Disco Inferno. I haven't had a chance to try either of this, but they're really pretty colors! Truly Tiger is an orange based coral while Disco Inferno is more of a medium hot pink color.

Last, but not least, Everyday Minerals offers free shipping through their Amazon shop, which is always a nice touch. The estimated delivery date was Dec. 22-28, but the package arrived today, which is the 21st. Yet another reason I'm really impressed with Everyday Minerals.

And if that wasn't enough, Everyday Minerals offers a customizable sample kit to allow you to try products before buying them. At checkout, you enter an amount $0.01 or above, and all the money goes to charity. It's a great way to try out a handful of products while giving back!

If you haven't already, you should definitely check Everyday Minerals out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment