Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November Empties!


These are the products that I managed to finish off this month! I always enjoy reading these posts, so I decided to start doing them myself! Also, I didn't start keeping the packaging to photograph until halfway through the month, so some of the items are unpictured.


  • Jouer Lip Enhancer (unpicutred): a great basic lip balm
  • Bare Minerals Original Foundation, trial size (unpictured): I LOVED this stuff!
  • Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil, trial size (unpictured): This was also a great face powder
  • Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Lotion (unpictured): one of my favorite scents
  • Clinique All About Eyes Rich: amazingly moisturizing eye cream
  • Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist: one of my favorite hair products
  • Dove Intensive Repair Hair Mask: a mediocre product in my opinion
  • Orofluido Hair Serum: another amazing hair product that smells like heaven
  • Origins A Perfect World Cleanser: another mediocre product
  • LaRocca Skincare Body Scrub: not the best body scrub, but it smelled wonderful
  • Blinc Mascara: a great, non-clumping mascara, but it was really difficult to remove


Those are the products I finished off this month. My favorites were the hair mist, hair serum, foundation, and eye cream. What were you loving this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment