Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Best of: November 2011

Every month I will be doing a Best Of post on the products I've really loved during that month.

(You can totally see me in the mirror of the Naked palette. Awkward...)

Here are the products I've used like crazy during November!


  • Zoya Nail Polishes in Izzy and Kissy: I've already raved about these in my Birchbox haul. They are the most gorgeous pink polishes ever. Seriously.
  • Victoria's Secret Bombshell body spray: This is one of my all-time favorite scents. If you haven't tried it, do so ASAP and thank me later.
  • Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist: This is technically a restyling mist (you use it on second day hair that has been heat style to sort of "reactivate" the style) but I used it as a leave-in treatment. It smells lovely and left my hair really soft and strong.
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette: This doesn't really need a lot of explanation. These are my favorite everyday eyeshadows. I also did a little traveling over Thanksgiving and this was my trusty companion.
  • American Eagle Bohemian Rollerball: This is a really nice scent. It's definitely very summery, but for some reason I've been gravitating towards it a lot lately.
  • L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Succulent: A beautiful berry colored tinted lip balm. I'm so sad these have been discontinued because they're one of my favorite lip products.
  • ELF Pressed Powder in Almond: I bought this a long time ago and threw it in the back of my makeup drawer and promptly forgot about it. I recently brought it out and decided to give it a try. This is maybe the best face powder I've ever tried. It's seriously great and only $3.
  • Orofluido Hair Serum: First off, this stuff smell AMAZING! It smells of amber and vanilla and the scent lingers in your hair all day. It's beautiful. This serum also makes my hair feel so soft and adds a lot of shine.
  • Bath & Body Works Skin Smoothing Shower GelĂ©e in Sweet Pea: I have really, really dry skin, so gentle exfoliation is a must. This is a great body scrub and the scent is wonderful.
Let me know what products you've been loving lately. I'm always looking for new things to try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment