Monday, January 2, 2012

Let Project 10 Pan Begin!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to start P10P to begin the process of getting my makeup, skincare, and body care collections down to a more reasonable size. I've done a previous post on P10P outlining the rules I will be following. You can check that out here. I have chosen the 10 products that I must finish before purchasing any non-essential products and here they are!


Eyes and Lips:

1. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Auburn Breeze
2. ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey
4. ELF Eyelid Primer

Face

5. Smashbox Foundation Primers in Original and SPF 15 (I'm counting these as one product)
6. ELF Pressed Powder in Almond
7. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand (travel size, 1 oz. tube)

Body



8. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Mist
9. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Lotion
10. Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Body Lotion (travel size)

There they are! I am going to finish all 10 in their entirety before I can purchase any more beauty products. As you can see, some of them have been well-loved before I pushed them to the back of dark drawers and forgot about them. Others are brand new and have never been used. I'm really excited to see if I can do this and I really hope some of you will join me! I will post updates from time to time on my progress, so look out for those.

Also, I will be posting a haul from some of the things I purchased and received as gifts during the holidays. Please note that I received all of these products PRIOR to starting P10P, I just happen to be posting their hauls at a later date (I'm currently waiting on one product that I ordered on my birthday so that I can do one collective post). I promise I'm not cheating! :)

Let this post signal the official beginning of my Project 10 Pan adventure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment