Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quick Update!

Hello everyone! I know this isn't beauty related, but I wanted to let you know that I just moved to a new college (after a year and a half at my old one) and am currently trying to get settled, which means I may need a few more days before I have a post of substance again. I have some reviews I want to post and those will come soon, once I have a bit more of schedule and I'm not spending so much time trying to get used to my new home! It's like I have a million ideas and no time to get them written down!

Have a beautiful week and for those of you who get tomorrow off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, be productive and enjoy the long weekend!

Lots of love,
Laurel Anne

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel! I just moved into a new home, and I had to switch schedules at school so I'm a little scattered and I don't know anyone in my new classes!

i know how stressful it can be!

Post a Comment