Friday, January 20, 2012

Very Slight P10P Problem...

Hi everyone!
So I know I said I wouldn't be purchasing any body care items (lotions, fragrances, things like that) but as I mentioned in my previous post, I've moved to a new university. One with a very large campus that is currently enduring the cold front many of us are feeling. The worst of it has to be the ridiculously cold wind.
And therein lies the problem.

Having to walk a considerable distance in this intense wind has caused my normally very mild eczema to go into overdrive. Seriously. I have never had it flare up this badly before. I'm even experiencing it on my face, which has never happened to me before, but thankfully my La Roche-Posay moisturizer is doing a wonderful job of keeping it in check.
My entire point of this post is that I will be purchasing a new lotion (I'm currently researching which ones are the best for my situation) and I know that TECHNICALLY I'm breaking P10P by buying a new body care item, but I feel like this is pretty well justified. In fact, I may substitute whatever I end up getting to soothe my skin for the lotion that's currently part of my P10P because right now I can't even imagine applying my Pure Seduction lotion without my skin burning. And since I can't use that lotion, it makes it a little hard to use up...
Basically, I just want to be honest with you and let you know that I will be buying something (for a VERY good reason!) because I want to do a review on it for my fellow eczema sufferers and I don't want anyone to think I've given up. Project 10 Pan is still on and going strong despite this minor bump in the road.
Promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment