Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Guess Who's Back!!

Hi all!
So, obviously I've been AWOL for awhile. To make a long story short, things got very busy and I got stuck in a beauty rut, leaving me totally uninspired. Somewhere between finishing sophomore year of college, starting a summer job that keeps me pretty busy, and embarking on a weight loss journey (which I can share more about if anyone is interested; let me know!) I somehow lost my blogging fire, if you know what I mean. But now I'm starting to get my mojo back in a big way.
I have plans. Oh yes, I have plans.
There will be plenty of reviews, monthly favorites, the occasional haul, all as per usual, but I will also be adding some fashion as well as the random DIY/tutorial covering everything from food to nails.
Thanks for sticking with me and don't hesitate to follow this blog so you don't miss a thing!
Here's to getting one's mojo back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back :)
seems like you have great plans! keep up the amazing work here, dear :))

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Laurel Anne said...

Thank you so much! It's definitely good to be back!

Post a Comment