Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox!


Hello lovelies! Today I want to share with you my Influenster Love VoxBox. Influenster is a really cool website where you earn badges by filling questionnaires and based on your badges, you get the opportunity to receive a box with various products to try! This is my first box through them, but I really hope it's not my last!




An overview of the things I recieved:
  • Venus & Olay Razor
  • Truvia natural sweetener
  • Stash Herbal Tea Sampler
  • Ghirardelli chocolate bar
  • Kiss Nail Dress stick-on manicure
I have had the chance to try out each of these products and I have to say I'm really impressed with everything in this box! Here are my thoughts on the products:


The Venus & Olay razor is one of the best I've tried! Normally I go for whatever inexpensive razors I can find, but I don't think I could go back after trying this! It has 5 blades, which ensures a close shave, but best of all it has moisture bars that not only keep your skin soft and moisturized, but it creates a nice lather while you're shaving. This is great for travel because you don't have to worry about bringing shave cream with you! This particular razor is one that you buy refill cartridges for and keep the handle (rather than the whole thing being disposable) and I will definitely be buying more cartridges for this!


Next is the Kiss Nail Dress maniucre. I've tried a few of these stick-on manicures before, from brands like Sally Hansen and Incoco, and I have to say, I'm not a fan. I have somewhat oddly shaped nails (they're very broad and round) so I tend to stick with nail polish. These are nice, and I think for people who enjoy these types of manicures they'll be great, but I'll stick with my regular polish, I think.


I also received a box of Truvia sweetener. It comes in those little packets that you get at diners, which I think is so cute! The only downside is that I find I don't need a whole packet for my tea and coffe because this stuff is really sweet! It's definitely much sweeter and better-tasting in general compared to Splenda, which I hate. I can definitely see myself buying this in the future, but perhaps not in the little packets.


Next is the Stash Herbal Tea Sampler. I am a huge tea drinker; I have a cup every night. I really love that these teas are caffeine free so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night. I will say that I typically don't go for fruit-flavored tea, but I really like these. They're really smooth and have a distinctive flavor. I don't know if it's just me, but for whatever reason I find that flavored teas (especially those that are supposed to be fruity) all kind of taste the same to me. This is another product that I will repurchase in the future!



Finally we have the Ghirardelli Creamy Devotion Milk Chocolate. Let me just say that I LOVE chocolate, so I was definitely excited to see this. I don't typically go for gourmet chocolates, but I'm going to have to start now. This stuff is AMAZING! It's so creamy and smooth and rich and... ugh. It's just so good. The bar is divided into squares that can easily be broken off, so it's less tempting to eat the whole thing (but only slightly) and it's easier to eat the right portion size. I don't know what else I can say except this chocolate is by far my favorite.

Disclaimer: I did receive these products free of charge from Influenster, but before you go thinking that I'm all fancy getting stuff sent to me, anyone can sign up at influenster.com, earn badges, and receive awesome boxes like this one! I also want to note that I receive no compensation for this post; I'm just so excited about this I couldn't help but share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment