Monday, February 13, 2012

Chanel Haul


I, like most of you I'm sure, have been hearing absolute rave reviews about Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation and I just couldn't resist anymore. After doing extremely thorough research online, I bit the bullet and placed an order through Chanel's website. Unfortunately there is nowhere near me that sells Chanel makeup, so I couldn't go get matched, but I researched heavily online and fortunately I got the right shade, B50 Beige Sienne. Normally I go with more pink-toned foundations but I realized that I have more yellow undertones and the redness is from my skin's sensitivity. That would explain why my foundations never matched my neck. This foundation, however, blends seamlessly and actually makes my face match my neck without having to blend all the way down! I also got two samples which I'm really excited to try as well. A full review of the foundation is coming soon, so look out for it in the near future!


Here are the samples:

Gentle Hydrating Toner 0.4 fl. oz.
Inimitable Intense Noir Mascara

And the main event!



Isn't the packaging gorgeous? I can't wait to do a thorough review for you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment