Monday, February 6, 2012

Cue the sad trombone

I have failed. Epically.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have cheated on my P10P. Basically, I've found myself in a huge rut and I've been dying to try new things but I've begun using up so much of my collection that there's really not a whole lot of "new" to be had.

For example, I am down to one foundation, my Bare Minerals original foundation. While I love it, I find the finish to be pretty flat and would love to have the option of wearing something a little more dewey, which I don't. I also seem to have only one color family of lip products: slight variations on my own natural lip color. I love the bold lip look but can't create it myself because I don't have anything bold.

Basically, I'm just making excuses for my desire to shop. I will say that during the time I was doing P10P I did finish 10 products. Only 2 of them were on my original list, however. For most people this would be a completion of P10P, but it doesn't really fit with my original goals. I'm still proud of the fact that I finished products and I will continue to do so. Look out for a new "empties" post next week to see what I finished! I will also have a few more product reviews very soon.

Also, stay tuned for a haul in the near future...

Have a beautiful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment