Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brief Update

Hello all!

Things have been really busy/crazy recently, but Spring Break is fast approaching which means I'll have time to play catch-up soon, but I did want to do a little update for you just so you know I'm not dead!



We all know P10P was a fail for me. But I did realize that I haven't purchased any lip products or eye shadows so far this year, which are the two items I have WAY too much of, so I cooked up a new challenge for myself. I'm going to see if I can go all of 2012 without purchasing any lip products or eyeshadow. Hopefully in doing so I will use up some of the amazing products that have been sitting around unused in my collection. I might have to purchase a new lip balm, though, as the one I have here is on its last leg, although I need to check my stash the next time I'm at my house to see if I have any there. I only brought a small fraction of my collection with me to school, and I'm honestly unsure of everything I have stashed away at home. I've also decided that the best way to manage my fragrance habit is to allow myself to buy one new fragrance for every 3 I finish. So far I've finished one, Victoria's Secret Bombshell, which I absolutely adored. Now I'm working on Ralph by Ralph Lauren, and Sweet Pea and Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. No telling so far which of these will be the first two to bite the dust; I'll keep you updated.

I hope you're all doing well! My favorites will hopefully be up tomorrow (willing that the sun chooses to cooperate and allow me to take a semi-decent photo) and I might be able to post a review this week. I've come across a really awesome product that I really want to share (hint: it was featured in a recent haul...), so be on the lookout for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment