Friday, September 7, 2012

Outfit of the Day: 09/07/2012


Hello all! So, as I mentioned in my last post, I finally got a new camera, and I thought it would be fun to start posting the occasional outfit of the day now that the quality is good enough for you to actually see what I'm wearing!

Note: The only item I can find exactly is the dress. The cardigan, shoes, and belt are quite old (and the belt came with something else) but they are really simple and easy to replicate, so I've found similar, inexpensive alternatives for which I will provide links!

  • O'Neill Nautical Mile Dress: It has a really adorable leafy-floral print and the back is STUNNING! Unfortunately Fall decided to finally show it's face today, so it's covered by the cardigan.
  • Simple Black Cardigan: I purchased this from Kohl's about a million years ago, but it's a simple black cardigan that hits at the hips. I rolled the sleeves and pushed them up for a more casual feel.
  • Brown Braided Skinny Belt: This actually came with a pair of pants from Target, but again, this is a really simple piece you can find just about anywhere! I also think a more colorful belt (I'm thinking a berry-pink color) would look cute too!
  • Tan Floral Sandals: Again, I bought these ages ago. I'm pretty sure they're from JCPenny, and the brand name has totally worn off. However, I've linked you to a really cute pair of sandals I would totally wear with this look!
Here's the full outfit!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Please let me know if you'd be interested in more posts like this in the future, I really enjoyed putting it together for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment